[PD] Recreate pd glitch effect in pd

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 01:31:03 CEST 2014

hi, I have some big and complicated patches that runs smooth on my
computer, but when i run them in old computers the resulting sound
became "glitched" . In old computers the sound is not clear  and
crystal anymore , it become all distorted and with little holes of
silence and the tempo also changes.
I been trying to record this effect creating a soundfile using
writesf~ but this glitch doesn't let me to record anything, the
resulting soundfile always appear empty with silence.

Do anybody have experienced this effect?
Do anybody have an idea how to recreate this effect in pd?