[PD] pd 0.46-1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 28 04:37:50 CEST 2014

Ouch!  It somehow didn't occur to me that removing that would cause an
incompatibility...

As a workaround, you can access the variable as pd_this->pd_dspstate
(after including m_imp.h) - but this isn't certain to be forward compatible.

As a workaround for back compatibility I can just reinstate the old variable.
But it won't work correctly in situations where multiple Pd instances are
running in the same address space (as in libpd).

I need to give this some though.  Anyhow, yes, anyone else reading this having
trouble loading externs in Pd 0.46?

cheers
Miller