[PD] Recreate pd glitch effect in pd

Marcus D'Camp carcus at carcus.net
Sun Sep 28 18:30:07 CEST 2014

What about "buffer override?" There's an object/patch called buffery~ that
I've seen before that can create the effect I believe you are looking for.

http://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/1758/buffery-a-cheap-vanilla-pd-buffer-override-clone/5

* first time post here, long time lurker

Cheers,
MD

--
Marcus D'Camp