[PD] Updated Pd-Extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 1 17:21:10 CEST 2014

Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> Some questions about the bullet points on the page:
>
> * update the libraries to the latest version, and test them
>

> Aren't they updated by virtue of pulling from the latest svn?  If I can get Pd-extended to compile, what else do I need to do in order to update the libs?

Pd-extended releases do not automatically pull in everything from the latest
SVN.  In terms of the included library, a Pd-extended release starts with the
previous release.  Then individual libraries must be updated based on a new
release of that library.  This kind of process is key to having a stable,
reliable set of libraries.  More info here:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingIntoPdextended