[PD] Why do i get glitches at 70% cpu load?

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:02:55 CEST 2014

A thing I ran into on linux: there might be some frequency scaling that is
running the CPU "on demand" so it slows down if not much is going on, but
it can't speed up in time to service audio interrupts. If that is the case
it should be set to "performance" to force it to run full speed all the
time.

Martin