[PD] dbus external?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:34:27 CEST 2014

According to what I read, it seems that dbus uses /path/to/file to send /
receive values
So maybe we can use something like [binfile] or even [textfile] to
read/write to dbus.
But I may be on the wrong way...
Anyway I'll be happy to learn what you found and how you manage to do that
if you succeed (and where you're stuck if you don't)

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr