[PD] Audio properties dialog

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 7 23:07:01 CEST 2014

Sorry - I had forgotten an important detail - not every API implements
blocksize.  In cases where either you can't or it would never help anything,
it's simply left at 64.  (and really, the control shouldn't appear on the
dialog when it isn't used :)

I believe blocksize is most important in windows.

cheers
Miller