[PD] strange bug [f], Pd 0.45.5

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Oct 8 00:17:30 CEST 2014

On 10/07/2014 08:51 PM, Jonghyun Kim wrote:
> I attached the patch.

thanks.
for the future, it would be welcome if you only attached the pd-patch.
the png does not add any additional information, might not show the
actual problem and is (in the specific case) about 80 times bigger than
the pd-patch.

> I understand what is the problem, but I don't have
> the real solution for this. I want to know how to prevent this situation.

my ascii-art patch should have given you the clue:

#0 use trigger whenever you want to connect a single outlet to multiple
inlets (this is general advice, and is not related to your *current*
problem)

#1 keep the [% 6] in the loop. it will make sure that the number that is
incremented will never get into the problematic range (even if you force
it to a too-high value (e.g. by sending a large number directly into the
counter) it will bring the values down to an operable range and thus
"magically" fix the problem in the next iteration.

gfmasdr
IOhannes