[PD] "list foreach"?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 16:22:41 CEST 2014

Ugh.

Dear list members,
     Do you see a problem with the development process that is implied in this thread?  If so, PM me and describe (but please do not rationalize) what you think the problem is.

I can't say it will help improve anything about this (non-)development process, but it will help me retain my sanity. :)

Thanks,
Jonathan