[PD] Real time priority

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:11:55 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-can-i-run-pd-with-realtime-priority-in-gnu-linux

Did all that, except from "memlock unlimited" I typed "memlock 512000" plus
another line "nice -10" (from the Udoo thread, it was your post actually).
The audio group exists and I am a member already. Even the -rt flag doesn't
do any better. Maybe it's because I haven't managed to disable pulseaudio
(the same thread I mentioned above). I've sent to the Odroid forum to see
how I can do that, as there's no ~/.pulse directory, thus not
~/.pulse/client.conf file and "pulseaudio -k" doesn't work...