[PD] List foreach patch

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Oct 10 05:21:13 CEST 2014

Hi Miller,

In the header notes in x_list.c you mention "list foreach" as a possible
object for future inclusion in Pd. Several people have requested this
object on the mailing list recently. [1] Is this still something you
feel should go into Pd? I notice you put it under the section "need to
think more about" but maybe the attached patch introducing the
functionality will be good enough. Let me know if not or if you need
anything changed before it can be merged.

The patch is also up on Sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/patches/532/

Cheers,

Chris.