[PD] "list foreach"?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 10 17:32:42 CEST 2014

Indeed, the 'tidy up" function is a good example of what I could adapt from
llork into vanilla.  (Another, major thing I'm planning to adopt is the
stacking order and infinite undo feature(s) ).  I have to say that's much
more interesting and important than list foreach (which I think neds to be
redesigned somewhat).

Not doing this right now because I'm 100% duty cycle teaching at the moment.

cheers