[PD] Real time priority

Jan Baumgart raga.raga at gmx.de
Sat Oct 11 21:41:49 CEST 2014

I've recently installed 0.46-1 on various 32-bit and 64-bit Linux
machines (ubuntu/debian).
On most of them I still see the "priority scheduling enabled" messages
(some with 6/8, some with 98/96). On one machine the message was not shown.

BTW, to be sure if pd is running with rtprio you can you this command:
ps -eo cmd,rtprio

cheers,
jan