[PD] "Partial read" error

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 12 04:10:42 CEST 2014

Looks like you're using jack, and that the jack server somehow is presenting
Pd with input and output at different rates.. I don't know how this could be
possible at all... but I don't understand jack very well.  Probably either
the input or the output audio to pd is getting samples dropped.  Perhaps
it will help to switch the "callback" flag, or try other jack blocksizes.

cheers
Miller