[PD] verbose() and log level

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:05:34 CEST 2014

hello,

IOhaness put on the right way, so I reply to myself for reference.

To see verbose post with log level > 0, you should increase verbose
level via command line option `-verbose`.
I think the desciption of use of this option given by `pd -h` is not clear.
This flag increase the verbose by one and you can combine as many
flags as you need to reach your verbose level.
After that, you have to put the GUI's log level on '4 all' to see all
verbose posts.

I hope this will save some times to others...

Cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr