[PD] help writing into arrays of a garray in PD in C

oscar pablo di liscia odiliscia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:56:32 CEST 2014

I'm triying to write into an array which in turn is into a garray type.
I wrote the following function:

void write_table(t_tabwrit *x, t_symbol *name)
{
    t_garray *a;
    t_array *b;
    int size=0, i, yonset=0;
    t_float step=0., val=0.;

    x->table_name = name;
  if (!(a = (t_garray *)pd_findbyclass(x->table_name, garray_class))) {
    if (*name->s_name)
      pd_error(x, "tabwrit: ERROR, %s: no such array",
x->table_name->s_name);
            x->table_name=NULL;
  }

    b=(t_array *)garray_getarray_floatonly(a, &yonset, &size);
    step= 1. / (float)size;

    for(i=0; i < size; ++i) {
      *((t_float *)(b->a_vec + i + yonset))=val;
        val+=step;
    }

    garray_redraw(a);
return;
}

But I get from the compiler the following error:
"error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type"
I understand the maning of the error, but I've looked at the definition
of the array and garray types and I found no such "incomplete" type.
Any idea?
Or any other way to write floats to a garray vector?

Many thanks

--
Oscar Pablo Di Liscia