[PD] Razor AHRS via comport: 4byte float?

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:38:50 CEST 2014

In the Pd svn I have an external [b2f] which probably does what you want.
Not sure if it made in into Pd-extended yet as there don't seem to be many
recent builds available, but it should be straightforward to compile.

http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/mrpeach/serializer/

Martin

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Peter P. via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at