[PD] canvas path

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Oct 20 20:54:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

here's some more food for thought: How to deal with library abstractions that
load other objects whose name is set at runtime? This is actually pretty
common, for example in abstractions that decorate other abstraction with e.g.
polyphony, or when writing soundfile/score loading objects.

I attached a test case that illustrates various combinations one may meet in
this case.

Please start Pd in the directory "metaprog" and open:

01_loadhere.pd
02_loadhere-declare-mylib.pd
03_loadhere-declare-dot.pd

Ciao