[PD] audio not working on Mac OS X 10.10

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:22:15 CEST 2014

Howdy all,

Heads up: I upgraded to Mac OX 10.10 last night and neither Pd-extended 0.43.4 nor Pd vanilla 0.46.1 have working audio. I imagine we need a newer version of portaudio? When you open the Audio Settings dialog, the input and output dropdown boxes are empty.

In any case, this is bad news as currently none of the precompiled versions of Pd will be operable for people using the new OS.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>