[PD] FW: I need help ASAP

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 18:52:46 CEST 2014

Hi Sally,
     The first thing that comes to mind is Gem, which is an external library for Pure Data that does 3d graphics (opengl).  Gem comes with a lot of examples which you can peruse either using the help-browser or, if you're using a recent version of Pd-extended or Pd-l2ork, the natural language search plugin.  (You can find these in the "Help" menu.)  Someone who uses it regularly might be able to give you a link to an example that shows something similar to what you're asking about.

If you're using Pd-extended or Pd-l2ork, Gem is already included.  If you downloaded Pure Data from Miller Puckette's website, or if you downloaded the Pd-Vanilla version from puredata.info, you'll need to install Gem separately.

Hope that helps,
Jonathan