[PD] Video Processing Hardware

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:38:31 CEST 2014

Hello,

I made a Raspberry Pi application that takes a RaspiCam and pass it
through an OSC controllable shader and then display it on HDMI screen
/ projector.
It's here : https://github.com/avilleret/cameragl
Building instructions are in the Readme.md files.

You can easily add a vertex shader if you need geometrics
transformations (like perspective correction for example).

The pros are the dedicated camera port on Raspberry Pi, thus the video
stream is directly sent to GPU with very low latence in high
resolution.

+
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr