[PD] Named arguments for abstractions

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:15:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

Trying to follow this discussion, I opened Chris's
[named-arguments-help.pd] and got these error messages from Pd-Extended
0.44:

list fromsymbol: unknown function
 list fromsymbol
... couldn't create
list tosymbol: unknown function
 list tosymbol
... couldn't create

Can you use those arguments to [list]? How?

Katja