[PD] [oscparse] parsing address patterns with integers differently

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Oct 28 09:21:14 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

I think, for the way back some external based on atoi(3) or atof(3) is needed.
I'm pretty sure someone has made one already. The "0" in the printed "symbol 0"
is a real symbol atom itself, just like the word "zero" would. One could
[select] it, but if you don't know what symbol-number youmight get, only atoX
can convert back, I believe. But I might be wrong ...

All the best,
--
Frank