[PD] [oscparse] parsing address patterns with integers differently

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 29 05:34:20 CET 2014

Oops, you're right, that acomplished nothing but deeper confusion.

There should be a way to convert strings <-> floats in vanilla without
making a monstrous ascii-parsing patch.  Seems like this shouldn't happen
automatcally (99% of teh time it's probably a mistake) but there should be
a way to do it when you actually want to...

cheers
Miller