[PD] Set mouse position from within Pd-extended 0.42.5

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Oct 30 19:26:44 CET 2014

Unfortunately the [hcs/cursor] won't work for hiding the cursor at startup
or when going from one subpatch to the other without physically moving the
mouse.
Any command only takes place the next time you move the mouse. :-(
So there is no way to do what I want with that one.

I'll have to check out xdotool now. I would really prefere to have a
solution withing Pd-extended without having to install new programs.

What I need to do is hide the cursor on some (purely display) pages and make
the mouse cursor available on other (editing) pages - all in "runmode".
If anyone has a suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ingo