[PD] No basic objects in pd-extended from sf git-repo

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 20:22:50 CET 2014

hello,

first of all, the repository you used to cloned are outdated, and the Wiki
page you linked to seems to be redundant with this one :
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource
anyway, the two are now up-to-date with (not so) new SourceForge URL syntax.

to update, see `git remote set-url` option, there is a similar command for
SVN.

but please also note that current Gem master is not ready to release.

Concerning the error you get, did you try to run make despite of this error
?

As IOhannes said, you should also tell configure where you lib is.
Maybe you can do this with with GL_CFLAGS, GL_LIBS or CXX_FLAGS and
LD_FLAGS.

why your Mesa installation is in /opt instead of /usr ?
when installing it from package repository, it should be well detected by
./configure

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr