[PD] installing pd-extended in 14.04 says requires installation of untrusted packages and crashes software center

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:26:00 CET 2014

Greetings all

I followed the instructions from http://puredata.info/docs/faq/debian

For Pd-extended releases, use the apt.puredata.info repository. To add it,
run these command in your Terminal:

 sudo add-apt-repository "deb http://apt.puredata.info/releases
`lsb_release -c | awk '{print $2}'` main"
 sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-key 9f0fe587374bbe81
 sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-key D63D3D09C39F5EEB
 sudo apt-get update
 sudo apt-get install pd-extended

and I keep getting the message
*"requires installation of untrusted packages and crashes software center"*

pd-extended wont install and the ubuntu software center crashes and I have
to reboot. I click on repair and ok and it just loops

See image of http://i.imgur.com/IpQY9Ll.png

I'm running ubuntu 14.04 64bit