[PD] gemglxwindow or gemwin

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:32:29 CET 2014

hello,

this have been already discussed on the Gem-dev list, but basically with
the new multicontext feature, IOhaness rewrote the windowing system.
[gemwin] is now an abstraction which everyone can customized to suit its
needs.
And it includes [gemdefaultwindow] abstraction by default, which might
include the external [gemglxwindow] which actually manage the OpenGL
context and rendering window.

please also note that now (i mean with the latest Gem from git), you can
have multi windows and share texture between them.

concerning the [reset( and [clear( message, if they don't work as you
expected, please report it to https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/issues
afair, reset does reset the view and maybe more, but I don't what [clear(
shoulod do

Cheers

antoine

--