[PD] Looking for a way to move objects (graph on parent) in a patch

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri Nov 7 14:06:34 CET 2014

I'm looking for a way to move objects (graph on parent) in a patch.

They need to be moved to specific locations depending on the screen size.
I checked the documentation and found ways to place newly created objects
but couldn't find anything on moving existing objects (especially with
"graph on parent") to other places specified in x_y by pixels.

Would be great if someone could help me out.

Thanks!
Ingo