[PD] How to add/remove MIDI notes from a list using MIDI in and note on/off?

JC Pedroza nemesis4go10 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:53:36 CET 2014

I need to populate a list with the MIDI notes that are being pressed, and remove the note from the list when the key is released.

One idea is to use [notein], and if the velocity is> 0 then add the note to the list, and if the velocity == 0 then remove the note from the list. But I have no idea of how to implement this.

I think I need [list-extend], [list-find], and [list-delete], but I just can't figure out an implementation.

How can I do this?