[PD] data structure setsize allocation

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 04:06:39 CET 2014

Sure... what do people use in Debian/Ubuntu to do screencast + audio?

It's fun to create a bunch of voicebank canvases on the fly with [setsize], but it's even better to kill them simply by decreasing the array size.

Might be fun to build up an array of midi bots by having [setsize] react to the load meter, then have it automatically kill some of them if the load gets too high...

-Jonathan

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:47 AM, jamal crawford <threen52 at ml1.net> wrote:

hello list, Jonathan,

> The fun comes when using the "canvas foo bar" field in a template for an array field-- then I can use [setsize] to create a massive > number of abstractions at once.

quite massive approach! big up for the thought. would you kindly
demonstrate this with a patch?
massive thanks in advance
best regs
.jc