[PD] How to add/remove MIDI notes from a list using MIDI in and note on/off?

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:17:17 CET 2014

I couldn't resist creating my own approach.

I used a table with 2048 entries and just store the velocity for each note,
I add 128 * channel number to each note number to achieve multiple channels.

In order to find which notes are down you just see which entries in the
table are greater than 0.

-Alex