[PD] data structures......

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:33:48 CET 2014

IOhannes,

that's kinda what i thought....

but really, come on...pd's interface is it's weakest point.  When miller
started working on the data structures, libpd and all that didn't even
exist.  But now, we can just farm out that sort of stuff to other programs.

Compared to the amount of effort it takes to learn them, and how effective
they actually are, data structures are just too un-economical.

in nearly 15 years of their existence, i think i can still count on both
hands how many good implementations of them i have seen.

look, i LOVE pd and couldn't live without it....but it just seems like any
minute spent on data structures is a minute that could be way better spent
on other stuff.