[PD] data structures......

jamal crawford threen52 at ml1.net
Thu Nov 13 16:25:23 CET 2014

hey list

> But now, we can just farm out that sort of stuff to other programs.
ideas worth spreading???

> Compared to the amount of effort it takes to learn them, and how
> effective they actually are, data structures are just too
> un-economical.

i can NOT second that, even for a non-programmer like myself.

> in nearly 15 years of their existence, i think i can still count on
> both hands how many good implementations of them i have seen.

in nearly 101 years of Luigi Russolos *L'Arte dei Rumori *existence
... maybe vi need to wait another 85??? (yes coffee and beer, you can
drink both)

> look, i LOVE pd and couldn't live without it....

i second THAT "emotion"! :)

anybody tried to implement complex fractals in data structures?