[PD] Access to camera data on smart device with pddroid att. Chris McCormick

Jonathan Aardestrup jonastikov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:01:45 CET 2014

Hi

For my university project about computer vision and Pure Data I'm trying to
figure out if there is a way to access the camera data on a smart device
with pddroid.
I can't seem to find any documentation, but since camera is well integrated
in pd-extended with pdp and pix I assume someone else have tried to make it
work.

I could also go for testing it with Mobmuplat, but also I wasn't able to
find any documentation about that.

Does anyone know about existing solutions to that or can somebody give me
some hints about how to make it please?

Thanks,

Jonathan Aardestrup