[PD] [udpreceive] stops receiving?

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Fri Nov 28 15:39:50 CET 2014

Thanks guys!
For now, I used Lunch with a `killall pd` command executed every 10
minutes... that works for now. (but creates a periodic glitch)

Check out Lunch, the distributed process Launcher and watch dog. I wrote it
with artistic installations and performances in mind.
https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/python-lunch
http://code.sat.qc.ca/redmine/projects/lunch (I currently suffer from Git
errors in this repository...)
Best,

> On 11/28/2014 01:13 AM, Alexandre Quessy wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> > I am using [udpreceive] in a Pure Data patch on Ubuntu GNU/Linux 14.04,
> and
> > it seems like I stop receiving OSC messages after a few minutes. I use
> > mrpeach's pd-osc externals and the puredata and pd-iemnet Ubuntu
> packages.
> >
> > Do you guys know of issues with udpreceive that stops receiving? If so,
> do
> > you guys have any workaround to suggest?
>
> try using mrpeach's [udpreceive] implementation.
> alternatively, try using iemnet from svn.
>
> gfdsar
> IOhannes

Alexandre Quessy - 亚历山大 - ألكسندر
http://alexandre.quessy.net - Artiste en nouveaux médias