[PD] assistive music technology

david medine dmedine at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:42:29 CET 2014

Very cool!

BTW, there is a stub of a Pd extern that does use sphinx on github. The
extern simply outputs the text that it decodes from the speech input.
This project needs some work to make it more useful (and the coding
style is embarrassingly crude), but it builds and works on both linux
and mac (up to 10.6 at least) last time I checked -- provided sphinx is
properly installed, of course.

https://github.com/dmedine/recog_tilde