[PD] GEMMA for ios

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:45:44 CET 2014

I use CocoaWebserver with the WebDAV extension. You connect to the app with Finder, Nautilus, FIlezilla, etc

https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/doc/PdParty_User_Guide.md#detailed-instructions <https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/doc/PdParty_User_Guide.md#detailed-instructions> (scroll down to WebDAV)

So far, no data has been removed form the Documents dir, as far as I can tell. I provide a user access method to manage patches, so I figure I don’t have to be too smart about things. I just provide access to Documents and a browser to open scenes & patches.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>