[PD] Computer Vision with Pure Data

Peter Venus news at petervenus.de
Fri Dec 5 14:46:30 CET 2014

Hello

i did not mean to use of pmpd for your problem.
in the example i was pointing at, a physical model is triggered by the
movement- i wanted to point to the plain tracking system incorporated in
this example- with bgsubstract, morphlogy and boundingrect- as this
works quite stable.

by "smart devices" i assume smartphones, tablets etc.?

cheers, peter