[PD] Cyclone suite initiative

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 5 21:55:58 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

Recently I started on improving the help-patches of the cyclone library.
The idea is to convert then all to the format used by the pd-core
objects in pd-vanilla, which is also the standard with Pd-l2ork and try
to improve them a bit on the way.

It is part of a larger initiative to fix the remaining problems with the
cyclone suite and improve it on newer platforms, including 64-bit
systems and ARM-architectures.

Awaiting permission to submit the changes into the SVN-repository (hint,
hint, ...), I collect the help-patches on this page:
http://fjkraan.home.xs4all.nl/digaud/puredata/cyclone/index.html.
(Already at 30+ of 150+, so ~20% :-) ).

Remarks on these patches or on cyclone objects in general are welcome.

Fred Jan