[PD] Cyclone suite initiative

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 23:17:13 CET 2014

I think that's a good idea.
But then Pd Vanilla aficionados might complain that to use cyclone they would be forced to also install the pddp library for [pddplink] and [helplink], because those objects do not ship with Pd Vanilla.  Otherwise they would end up with a lot of broken objects in those help patches.
All the little Pd libraries in Debian don't help this problem, because not every GNU/Linux distribution uses apt. (Nor does OSX or Windows, for that matter.)
Also, I believe Hans emailed awhile back asking if I'd do the work of removing the PDDP template boilerplate from the tutorial revisions I did.  He wanted me to leave only the [pd META] subpatch, because that's evidently the only part Miller wanted to add to Vanilla.
 Ivica-- have Fred Jan's patches been applied to L2ork?  If not, I'm happy to test/commit them.
-Jonathan