[PD] Cyclone suite initiative

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 16:22:05 CET 2014

Hey guys,
Are there any plans to get toxy/tot included in pd-extended? I find it very useful.Cheers,Ed
 Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/