[PD] Republic111 in PureData

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 02:34:36 CET 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the performance of Republic111 at the Live Code
Festival.  Republic is a SuperCollider library that allows collaborative
coding, there is a shared window where performers can pass code and
messages.
     http://imwi.hfm.eu/livecode/2013/republic-111/

Is there anything similar in PD?  I imagine a shared PD canvas where
performers could drop or copy a patch, or where PD messages and audio could
be sent or received.  My plan is to start with NetPD and experiment with
multi-user collaboration.  Has anyone tried Republic style collaboration in
Pure Data?

Thanks,
Jeff Sandys