[PD] Cyclone help patches & issue list

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 13 14:33:25 CET 2014

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for the clarification, I changed the overview. But this is a good
example for the type of problem that maybe shouldn't be fixed in the
current objects. How many now working patches will break when the object
behaviour changes? A workaround could be to create new objects, e.g.
cartopol2~ and poltocart2~ with the correct behaviour. A correct working
cartopol~ and poltocart~ would then have to wait for a new library.

Some community input is welcome on this.

The plan now is to further investigate the items on the list, create
bug-report tickets at https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs, try to
fix the problem, test it and create and insert code-patches at
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/patches/ and then have them apply to
the code. The mechanism is just for this and it is operational. The list
on my site should be seen as just a preliminary overview of tasks.

Greetings,

Fred Jan