[PD] Improvised Live Electronics, in Pd with E.L.A.P.S.

Peter van Haaften petervh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:29:56 CET 2014

Greetings list,

I thought this might be of interest to a few individuals.

Today I release a free four track e.p. of improvised live electronics,
produced in Pure Data with E.L.A.P.S. (an expressive live algorithmic
performance system). E.L.A.P.S. is a system for electroacoustic
performance and composition, using algorithmic processes, tangible
control interfaces, and Pure Data.

In the months to come, individual components will be open-sourced under
a GPL license, and made available on my artist website.

Autofreq & the Stochastic Dreamship:

http://www.petervanhaaften.com/autofreq.shtml

Complete documentation on my E.L.A.P.S. project:

http://www.petervanhaaften.com/elaps.shtml

Thanks!

Peter