[PD] Cyclone help patches & issue list

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:37:47 CET 2014

> Sorry, yes pd-extended 0.44.

sure, but when I first mentioned about versions, I was thinking about
cyclone's own version number.

I assume there's one, right? And I also assume you have it for download
somewhere for people to include it in Pd Vanilla. Where can we get it?

If Extended keeps on delaying too much for an update, I'm gonna start just
getting all the libraries I use into vanilla :(

cheers

ps. while we're at it, I have a question, are [lores~] and [reson~] perfect
copies of the Max's objects, same formula and everything, or just something
similar?

thanks