[PD] Cyclone help patches & issue list

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 15 22:46:22 CET 2014

Just FYI…. Joe Deken of newblankets.org is considering making a repository
of external objects compatible with Pd vanilla.  I think almost all the
objects in Pd extended will work with vanilla (and if I find out what
specific changes vanilla would need to allow the others, I'd be happy to
try to provide them).  It seems like maintaining compiled versions of the
libs is an easier thing to do than maintaining all of Pd Extended.

cheers
Miller