[PD] Cyclone help patches & issue list

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:58:00 CET 2014

That sounds good.

I've always thought of Pd-Extended as a nice package of libraries. Since
it's been complicated to maintain it, I guess the way out would be to make
it easier for extra packages to be added to Vanilla. I'd be ol with that.

Fred, another suggestion I had was to include some [cascade~] object.
Internally it could just instantiate several [biquad~] objects, and it
would just split some incoming list to biquad filters in cascade. Maybe
that's not too complicated.

cheers