[PD] Cyclone help patches & issue list

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:21:04 CET 2014

If that does become a real scenario, I hope we can find a way to bring some of the Pd-extended UI changes into vanilla, such as the pixel perfect sizing across platforms, an option for the extended coloring (graytones) etc. Before anyone says “Pd-Lork has that”, I’m just wondering if it’s feasible to bring in some of the work Hans did after the gui cleanup which is already in vanilla.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>