[PD] Cyclone help patches & issue list

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 02:11:34 CET 2014

On 12/15/2014 06:21 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> If that does become a real scenario, I hope we can find a way to bring
> some of the Pd-extended UI changes into vanilla, such as the pixel
> perfect sizing across platforms, an option for the extended coloring
> (graytones) etc. Before anyone says “Pd-Lork has that”, I’m just
> wondering if it’s feasible to bring in some of the work Hans did after
> the gui cleanup which is already in vanilla.

In answer to your question: I don't know.

Having answered that...

Pd-l2ork has gui theme presets for Vanilla, Inverted Vanilla,
Pd-extended, Commodore 64, Strongbad's Compy, and a few others. There's
also an interface to make a custom theme-- I didn't make it persistent
but I think Ivica added that ability.

-Jonathan